Improved State Accountability Ratings
Dallas Independent School District
Texas Education Agency (TEA) accountability ratings showed that from 2015 – 2019, Dallas ISD reduced the number of its Improvement Required/F rated campuses from 37 to 8.
Increased State Test Results
STAAR (State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness)
View state testing gains across our collaborative partners.
Higher Teacher Retention Rates
H. Grady Spruce High School
Before BRES training teacher retention was 45%. After BRES Hiring for Core Values training it was 85% for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years.
More Students Staying On-Task
Onesimo Hernandez Elementary School
Average percentage of students on-task in 18 K-5 classrooms.
Out of 22 surveys given on a 5 point scale the cumulative average was 4.6
Below is a sampling of questions that we have administered:
- I was able to give the BRES consultant feedback and re-direct the session in-the-moment if it was not meeting my needs.
- My knowledge on how to plan and open a school increased after one-on-one coaching sessions with BRES.
- My knowledge on how to develop core values and use them to drive the hiring process increased after this session.
- My ability to coach cohort members increased after one-on-one coaching sessions with BRES.
- My knowledge of how to prioritize high impact systems or “big rocks” and then create a calendar to ensure proper implementation increased after receiving coaching from BRES.
- My knowledge on how to plan and facilitate data analysis meetings increased after this session with BRES.
What our clients are saying about our work:
Click each logo for survey results.