Increased State Test Results
STAAR (State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness)
View 2017-2018 state testing gains across our collaborative partners.
Improved State Accountability Ratings
Dallas Independent School District
In 2017, Texas Education Agency (TEA) accountability ratings showed that 6 of the 7 schools in the Dallas ISD ACE program moved from Improvement Required to Met Standard.
Increased Math & Reading Scores
KIPP Truth Elementary
on Northwest Evaluation Association Measures of Academic Progress (NWEA MAP) kindergarten and first grade reading scores from 2016 to 2017.
on Northwest Evaluation Association Measures of Academic Progress (NWEA MAP) kindergarten and first grade math scores from 2016 to 2017.
More Students Staying On-Task
Onesimo Hernandez Elementary School
Average percentage of students on-task in 18 K-5 classrooms.
Higher Teacher Retention Rates
H. Grady Spruce High School
Before BRES training teacher retention was 45%. After BRES Hiring for Core Values training it was 85% for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years.
Out of 22 surveys given on a 5 point scale the cumulative average was 4.6
Below is a sampling of questions that we have administered:
- I was able to give the BRES consultant feedback and re-direct the session in-the-moment if it was not meeting my needs.
- My knowledge on how to plan and open a school increased after one-on-one coaching sessions with BRES.
- My knowledge on how to develop core values and use them to drive the hiring process increased after this session.
- My ability to coach cohort members increased after one-on-one coaching sessions with BRES.
- My knowledge of how to prioritize high impact systems or “big rocks” and then create a calendar to ensure proper implementation increased after receiving coaching from BRES.
- My knowledge on how to plan and facilitate data analysis meetings increased after this session with BRES.
What our clients are saying about our work:
Click each logo for survey results.